Sunday, April 1, 2012

You know what?

You know what?

I am terrible at being normal.

Now, normal isn't a thing I want to be, definitely. But I don't mean normal as in NORMAL vs. WEIRD (because I'd much rather be weird) I mean normal in the regularity of my writing. I started Fidgenwindle in what, September? October? I'm not sure, I didn't check and I'm too lazy to check now. :)

Anyway, I haven't posted since then, and I'm not promising I'll post in the next four months, either. But I'm here now, and if anyone is reading this - HI THERE!! HOW ARE YOU?! (the voice in your head just shouted right? Right.)

Blargh. I have written stuff, but most of it is in notebooks and scattered through various sections of my backpack or desk or bedroom floor bookshelf...
But it's not like I don't have a reason!! I've been busy. I'm in drama club at my school, and we just finished our production of The Who's Tommy (yeah, not a show I'd recommend doing at a high school) and so now I'm a lot less busy and I may be able to actually write! *knocks on wood*

I actually did knock on wood there. Just so you know.

Bye-bye!!

2 comments:

  1. Ruby, we don't care if you don't post a lot. We love you anyway! :D Glad to see that you posted, and I hope that you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete